Our life is like a book.
Everyday we add new thoughts, experiences, feelings, dreams and we want to keep them forever inside us. We want our story to present all the achievements, our transformations as human beings and also to show our ways through which we daily improve ourself and we accomplish the most untouchable dreams.
How to get better day by day? How to have a better life? How to be successful?
A precious source of information such as knowledge, advice, examples offered by successful people is represented by books.
I want to offer you a list of 10 books which made history and they were sources of inspiration for millions of people around the world who wanted to make a positive change in their life:
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen Covey
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business – Charles Duhigg
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life – Spencer Johnson
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David Schwartz
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Unlimited Power – Anthony Robbins
Enjoy the books!